This 1 bed ground floor apartment is located at the top of Brunton Road, Greaves. Situated just off the A6, and is perfectly located for the hospital and universities. There are excellent transport links close by, with busses running on the nearby A6 frequently.
In the direct neighbourhood, there is an excellent variety of shops and amenities including a large spar shop for your everyday needs. You'll also find a wine shop, a bakery and even a superb beauty salon, all within walking distance.
Grove Court is a superb ground floor apartment offering a generous sized bedroom and spacious living room. The living room has a large bay window to the front, filling the space with light.
The kitchen is modern with a range of gloss units and features a freestanding oven, accompanied by a breakfast bar for casual dining. There is a washing machine and fridge which are included but not replaceable should they fail. The glazed door leads out from the kitchen to the rear enclosed, low maintenance garden area and the private parking. The contemporary bathroom is neutral with a white suite and shower over the bath.
Outside to the rear, this home has its own private patio garden area. Outside space in apartments is unusual. It really does make a huge difference. Provided in this courtyard are is your off-road parking space.
If you have seen our virtual viewing video, and are interested in applying for the property please follow the link to the application page (This may only appear on the web version rather than the app). We will need one application per household. The landlord will make a decision on which applicant they wish to proceed with and their decision will be final. If your application is accepted, we will then be able to get a physical viewing booked in.
There are no upfront fees to pay on this property.
The standard deposit on this property will be £660.00
Chamberlain are part of UKALA who provide them with CMP insurance and are part of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1. The rent
2. A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
3. Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
4. Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
5. Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
7. Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.